What's in the Box:
- 1 x Limiter-30 (preinstalled)
1 x Limiter-40
1 x Limiter-50
4 x Cable Clips
4 x Bolt ISO 8677 М5х16 A2
4 x Washer DIN 934 М5х16 A2
4 x Nut DIN 9021 5,3 A2
1 x VPC USB - XS9 Cable (5,0m)
Setting the Travel Range
1. Unscrew the highlighted screws and remove the cover of the base.
2. Unscrew the two marked screws to remove the installed cam plate and replace with the desired one.
1. Remove the rubber access port covers from the top and bottom of the base.
2. Adjust the resistance with the highlighted screws using the hex wrench and reinsert the plugs in place.
Installing the Bracket
1. Remove the highlighted screw.
2. Remove the 4 highlighted screws under the washer and detach the bracket from the base.
3. Connect the bracket to the base according to one of the options below:
4. The mounting holes on the bracket can be used to attach to an existing cockpit setup or to the VPC Chair Mount - Collective Base Adapter.
Connecting the VPC Rotor TCS Base
Insert the clips until they click intoplace on the bracket and route the cable through them.
Please visit the VIRPIL Controls support portal for troubleshooting advice. If you are still experiencing issues or unable to find answers to your specific question, please create a ticket on our support portal!