What's in the Box:
- 1 x VPC Rotor Plus TCS Base
- 1 x Limiter-30 (preinstalled)
1 x Limiter-40
1 x Limiter-50
4 x Cable Clips
4 x Bolt ISO 8677 М5х16 A2
4 x Washer DIN 934 М5х16 A2
4 x Nut DIN 9021 5,3 A2
1 x VPC DUAL USB - XS9 Cable (5,0m)
1 x Sticker Sheet
1 х Tweezers
Applying Button LabelsMake sure the handle is in the far right position.
Using the pair of tweezers, peel the selected stickers from the backing and gently place them into the corresponding grooves, according to the picture below.
Setting the Travel Range1. Unscrew the highlighted screws and remove the cover of the base.
2. Unscrew the two marked screws to remove the installed cam plate and replace with the desired one.
1. Remove the rubber access port covers from the top and bottom of the base.
2. Adjust the resistance with the highlighted screws using the hex wrench and reinsert the plugs in place.
3. The throttle twist axis resistance can be adjusted by tightening or loosening the highlighted collar.
Operating the Engine Idle Stop
The throttle correction twist axis has it's travel range separated by an idle stop detent, the idle stop position is marked with a triangle icon for clarity.
When rotating the grip anti-clockwise (according to the arrows), there will be a tactile click when passing through the idle stop position and the handle can continue to rotate to the "full max" position. When reversing the rotation, the idle stop position will prevent the handle from rotating any further.
To rotate the handle back to the "full stop" position, it is necessary to push the Engine Idle button and continue the rotation. A button command can also be assigned to the Engine Idle button within the simulator.
Engaging the lock switch will limit the rotation to the throttle correction handle to the "full stop" position until the idle stop position. When the lock switch is engaged, the Engine Idle button is excluded from the rotation lock mechanism.
IMPORTANT! The lock switch should only be engaged when the throttle correction handle is in the "full stop" position marked with a square icon.
Installing the Bracket
1. Remove the highlighted screw.
2. Remove the 4 highlighted screws under the washer and detach the bracket from the base.
3. Connect the bracket to the base according to one of the options below:
4. The mounting holes on the bracket can be used to attach to an existing cockpit setup or to the VPC Chair Mount - Collective Base Adapter.
Connecting the VPC Rotor TCS Base
Insert the clips until they click intoplace on the bracket and route the cable through them.
IMPORTANT! Use VPC Software to configurate the device
Please visit the VIRPIL Controls support portal for troubleshooting advice. If you are still experiencing issues or unable to find answers to your specific question, please create a ticket on our support portal!