What's in the Box:
- 1 x WarBRD Base with a USB cable
- 4 x Screw M4x12mm
- 2 x AviaSim Soft Cams (preinstalled)
- 2 x Standard Spring (preinstalled)
Attaching the Base Plate
1. 1. Attach the base to the base plate as shown on the picture.
2. Use the M4x12mm screws to attach the baseplate. Ensure the screws are fully tightened to be flush with the baseplate.
Replacing the Cams and Springs
1. Remove the base from the base plate and unscrew the highlighted screws from the top part and remove it from body.
Be careful not to damage the USB cable!
2. For replacing springs, take them off from cams using round-nose pliers and set the ones you want.
3. For replacing cams, take off springs from them and unscrew the highlighted nuts.
4. Remove cams from bolts and the ones you want.
5. Reinstall the springs and then the body of the base
Installing on VPC Desk Mount V3
1. Attaching the WarBRD base to the VPC Desk Mount Adapter - WarBRD Base/TM Warthog Base
2. Fix the base with the M4x12mm screws from the adapter kit.
3. Remove the highlighted screws and nuts from the adapter.4. Install the adapter with a base onto the carriage of a mount, as it shown on the picture, and fix it with the same screws and nuts.
1. Detach the right corner from the VPC Desk Mount Adapter - WarBRD Base/TM Warthog Base
2. Connect with adapter the base and a corner from set VPC Mouse Mount Adapter. VPC Mouse Mount Adapter
3. Fasten the construction with the M4x12mm screws.