- 1 x Rudder Pedals Assembly
- 2 x Foot Platforms
- 2 x Hard Center Cams (Preinstalled)
- 1 x Standard Spring (Preinstalled)
- 1 x Strong Spring
Installing Foot Platforms
2. Remove the highlighted screws.
3. Install the foot plates using the same screws as highlighted below.
4. Reassemble the foot platforms.
5. Set the desired footplate length using the dedicated screws.
6. To adjust the footplate angle, loosen the highlighted screws and set a comfortable angle. Align the notches to the cut out for set angles and tighten the screws when set at the desired angle.
7. Increase the brake axis tension by moving the return spring hook to the lower notch.
Changing Cams & Springs
- 10 mm Wrench (NOT INCLUDED)
1. Remove the centering spring from the cam arms using round nose pliers.
2. Unscrew the highlighted nuts holding the cams onto the pedal assembly.
3. Remove the cams and replace with your desired set.
4. The cam centering springs can be configured in these positions as follows;
Standard + Strong Springs
Hard Mounting Pedal Assembly
- 8 mm Wrench (NOT INCLUDED)
1. Unscrew the highlighted nuts and remove the mechanic assembly from the pedal base frame.
2. Install the pedals in your cockpit using the same holes.
If you are experiencing any issues or have further questions, please create a support ticket and our support team will assist you ASAP!
VIRPIL Controls Team