- 1 x Rudder Pedals Assembly
- 1 x Standard Spring (Preinstalled)
- 1 x Strong Spring
Attaching the Footplates
1. Remove the highlighted nuts and bolts from both the left and right foot sides of the pedal assembly.
2. Each footplate has multiple mounting holes so that the total width between the feet can be set to personal preference.
Changing Cams & Springs
1. Remove the centering spring from the cam arms using round nose pliers.
2. Unscrew the highlighted nuts holding the cams onto the pedal assembly. 3. Remove the cams and replace with your desired set.
4. The cam centering springs can be configured in these positions as follows;
Standard + Stiff Spring
Hardmounting the Rudder Pedals
1. Unscrew the highlighted nuts.
2. The rudder pedals body can now be lifted from the legs and hardmounted using the same bolt holes.
Please visit the VIRPIL Controls support portal for troubleshooting advice. If you are still experiencing issues or unable to find answers to your specific question, please create a ticket on our support portal!