What's in the Box:
- 1 x VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle
- 1 x USB Cable
- 5 х Detent Plate Sets
- 3 х Button Inlay Sheets
1. Remove the highlighted screws and select the desired detent plates from the table above.
2. Adjust the position of the detent plates to your preference before tightening the screws
Mounting to the VPC Desk Mount V3
1. Removed the highlighted screws and detach the leg supports.
2. Remove the lower bracket from the VPC Desk Mount by removing the highlighted screws and nuts.
3. Position the VPC Desk Mount Adapter - MT-50 Throttle in place of the lower bracket.
4. Secure the adapter with the same screws and nuts.
5. Attach the VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle to the adapter using the М5х12 screws.
Attention! When fixing the device to a surface using holes with M5 nuts in the bottom cover, the screw-in depth should not exceed 12 mm. Failure to do so may damage the internal architecture of the device.
Select the correct screw length!
1. Use the port marked "USB" when connecting the VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle to your PC.
IMPORTANT! Use VPC Software to configurate the device
Inserting Button Inlays
Please visit the VIRPIL Controls support portal for troubleshooting advice. If you are still experiencing issues or unable to find answers to your specific question, please create a ticket on our support portal!