What's in the Box:
- 1 x VPC Control Panel
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x OUT-AUX Cable 1m.
- 1 x OUT-AUX Cable 0,5m.
- 3 х Button Inlays Set
Installing on VPC Desk Mount V3 - L/S/Mini
1. Remove the side screws and remove the desktop legs
2. When using the VPC Control Panel attached to a VPC Desk Mount it is more convenient for the connectors to be at the bottom of the unit. To achieve this it is necessary to reorient the device housing. To do this, unscrew the 6 marked screws on the front.
3. Gently lift the top plate up and rotate the case 180 degrees.
Be Careful with the Internal Cabling!
4. Secure the top plate back to the housing with the highlighted screws. The connectors will now be at the bottom side of the device.
5. As shown in the figure below, fix the panel to the bracket on the left or right side using the screws that originally secured the desktop legs.
Inserting Button Inlays
Please visit the VIRPIL Controls support portal for troubleshooting advice. If you are still experiencing issues or unable to find answers to your specific question, please create a ticket on our support portal!