The VPC Desk Mount is the initial structure needed to start building your very own VPCockpit.
Using the VPC Desk Mounts you can integrate a number of different controllers in a variety of cockpit styles to suit your exact flight preference - ranging from throttle and sidestick, to a center mounted flightstick with extensions, to a dual stick setup for space sims!
- 1 x VPC Desk Mount V4
- 1 x M6 x 40mm Bolt
- 1 x M6 x 20mm Bolt
- 1 x Hex Key H5
Setting Up Your Desk Mount V4
1. To adjust the desk mount clamp, first remove the highlighted rubber pad.
2. The highlighted gap should equal the thickness of your desk +1mm.
3. The highlighted nuts can be loosened to allow adjustment of the main clamp bolt.
4. The main clamp bolt can now be tightened (to increase the clamping gap for thicker desks) or loosened (to decrease the gap for thinner desks). The bolt can also be removed entirely to swap to one of the other included bolts if your desk is out of the adjustment range.
- 60mm bolt (preinstalled) for desks 9mm-33mm thick.
- 40mm bolt for desks 29mm-53mm thick.
- 20mm bolt for desks 49mm-65mm thick.
5. Ensure both of the highlighted nuts are tightened to their lowest point after any adjustments.
6. Reattach the rubber clamp pad.
7. Open the clamp by pulling the highlighted handle.
8. Place the desk mount onto your desk and close the clamp ensuring it has locked into position.
9. Unscrew the highlighted bolts and set your adapter to the desired height.
10. Fix the adapter into place with the same bolts and nuts.
VPC Desk Mount Adapter - WarBRD Base
VPC Desk Mount Adapter - MT-50 Throttle
VPC Desk Mount Adapter - MT-50CM2 Base
* Maintain at least one mount hole spacing to ensure adequate stability.
Please visit the VIRPIL Controls support portal for troubleshooting advice. If you are still experiencing issues or unable to find answers to your specific question, please create a ticket on our support portal!